This week is just one of those weeks ladies…. where all I want to eat is chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. So I think I just died and went to heaven when I created THIS amazing Healthy Chocolate Thin Mint!! It only takes 3 ingredients to make it and about 30 minutes to set. Now I’ll admit, I was pretty skeptical!! But I really REALLY love it. It’s not like you’re eating actual chocolate now people, we can’t be that lucky to create a 3 ingredient superfood chocolate that is the exact same texture….but it WILL hit the craving spot!! You can absolutely stay on track with your healthy eating while working on cravings!! Let me know when you try it!!
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (or Regular)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint oil
- Combine Shakeology, coconut oil and peppermint oil in a bowl. Mix well!
- Place in a cupcake tin or cupcake liners. Push down until flat.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes!
Enjoy!! If you want to try it and don’t have Shakeology hit me up for the details on how to score your own!! You can read more about Shakeology, how it has helped me and why it is so good for your overall health at these links: