Pumpkin Pie season is here, especially this week (Thanksgiving)! This wholesome pumpkin pie shake will give you the classic taste with better-for-you ingredients that will leave you feeling energized and ready to conquer the day.
I know some of you just won’t be able to give up your pumpkin pie or desserts, and that’s okay!! We all have different priorities. For me, the more I feed my sugar demons, the harder it is for me to conquer them. So I’ve found that this Pumpkin Pie Shakeology gives me a good meal, it staves off my cravings for a few hours, it builds up my immune system, and I get that sweet pumpkin flavor. Then at dinner I prefer to go for a dessert that is chocolate based 🙂 That’s more my style!
So this recipe is to all you sugar addicts out there – we can get through this together!!!
I know that I’ll be starting my morning off with it on Thursday, when will you give it a try?
- 1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Shakeology (get a sample pack here)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (canned)
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes (more if you want it thicker)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- Put everything EXCEPT the pecans together in a blender and enjoy! I prefer using my Vitamix 🙂
- Then you can either blend just the pecans in really quick at the end or just pour them on top of the shake for some crunch!
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!!